Thursday, May 8, 2014

Bubbles and a Papoose

"Wee wee weeeeee, bubbles!!"



Which, incidentally, led to an epic tantrum, but what can you do? The kid loves her bubbles! (And her Lulu.)

I took a photo of Emma holding a paci that Clara gave her between her adorable cheek and arm. Bryan turned on the blender to make us some margaritas. She didn't even flinch! So the paci remained. How do these little ones sleep in these funny positions?!


A couple of errands with Mommy:

I love how safe and secure I feel with my girls in public when they are in a carrier. I usually get looks, but I think it's becoming more and more normal because I don't get nearly as many curious looks with Emma as I did with Clara. Of course I earned a few more looks sitting on the aisle with foam stickers to nurse the little one. But wouldn't they rather me feed her than let her cry? One day nursing in public is going to be really normalized as well. It's SO much easier than messing with bottles!


At HEB we forewent the carrier in favor of the car seat because it was raining too hard for me to pop her in there quickly. 

She sure looks snug with bananas, bread, milk, diet coke and laundry detergent though, ha!


Snuggled up with Daddy watching the NFL draft, anxiously waiting to see where Johnny will be playing - Cleveland it is.

I've read over 30 research papers in the last 2 days I think my eyeballs are going to fall out. Taking a break until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment