Thursday, May 1, 2014

Bryan's birthday! (& first date night w/o the girls)

First off, happy birthday Bryan (yesterday)!! (I'm a few days off on blogging.)

Papa and Lulu graciously agreed to watch Clara while Bryan and I went on a dinner date for his birthday. Last minute I decided I could leave Emma with them too if they felt comfortable watching both. I think Bryan thought me leaving Emma so we could truly have a meal where my attention was focused solely on him was a brilliant birthday present - and the girls had a great time with their grandparents! Emma slept and Clara played. Sounds just like them, doesn't it? 

But before Bryan got off of work, Lulu & I took wee Emma Lou rug shopping for their living room. I had been wearing her most of the day already (running various errands) and so she was ready for what I like to call a stretch-and-poo break :) She was admired by many, because, well, she's adorable!


Then the girls and I hung out with Lulu while we waited for Bryan and Papa to get home.

Napping and praising at the same time - multi tasker

If Emma gets her diaper changed, I want to too
 Clara LOVES to hold her "bebe Emma"
Emma HERE
 But sometimes when she checks out her sister she slumps over just a little bit.
Hiiiii, bebe Emma
Then Daddy arrived!! 
Bryan and his girls

Plus me
 Make a wish!

blurry close up selfie
After we had a delicious and leisurely meal at Saltgrass (Bryan's favorite! and also the place where we had our first date without Clara, it's becoming tradition!) we went to pick up the girls. This was so sweet of Papa and Clara I had to capture the moment :)

This girl loves her Papa!
Thanks for watching the girls and HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELLA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment