Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Graduation & Games

This past weekend LPCA had their very first high school graduation. I have been so blessed to have started the year that Legacy first opened high school doors 3 years ago to freshmen and sophomores, and now look at us go!

I love these girls!!
 Fiercely proud of these young men and women. 


A small but mighty group.

Emma slept through the entire thing!
Selfie with their headmistress during the ceremony :)


makes my heart smile!
 Since there were only 5 graduates, the ceremony was short and sweet. Our Valedictorian, Katherine, gave a really excellent speech (making this English teacher proud :)
Since there was so much time left in the evening, Michelle and Logan came home with me from graduation and we had an impromptu game night.



 Emma was a grump, so I put her in the wrap and bounced on the exercise ball while we played.

Mommy multitasking for the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment