Friday, May 23, 2014

Mom's Night Out

As I mentioned in my previous post, Thursday night was Mom's Night Out with several of my MOPS' friends. We met at Merlot and Masterpieces, and it was so much fun! It's really not too expensive with a Groupon. It's just like Painting with a Twist (the more well-known franchise), just a different name and different paintings.

The blank canvas ready to be splattered:

We all brought appetizers and desserts to share, and some brought wine and others daquiries. 
It didn't take too long for the giggles to begin :)

Bryan had Clara had home, but I brought Emma with me. She hung out in the carrier for a little while, covered up by the aprons we were supposed to wear:

Then she got fussy, so I fed her and popped her into the carseat beneath my table (see her?) in hopes that she would let me rock her with my foot.

That lasted approximately 5 minutes by the way, in case you were wondering. Oh well. Painting with my left hand was an adventure.

Some of the ladies in action:






I'm so very thankful some of these ladies helped me out with Emma so I could occasionally keep up!!

I decided if my painting was terrible, I'd just claim Emma did it :)

The finished product and sweet Emma Lou:

Our group of MOPS ladies:

It was so much fun!! I'd love to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment