Friday, June 20, 2014

camera shy?

Tonight we had Michelle of Captured Moments By Michelle take Clara's 2 year old photos.
I'll admit I was a little nervous when she said 7pm was the best time if we wanted to do them outside (which I did) because of the lighting because it's Clara's bedtime. We decided to risk it and kept her occupied until then with fun things, like a shower and a silly photo shoot with Mommy:


Then we had a quick but yummy dinner with some friends at Skeeters, and then went to Rob Flemmings Park by the pond to take some sweet photos of this youngster. Considering her age and time of day I was actually very pleased by how it went. 

These are not Michelle's pictures - these are just a few I snapped as we were leaving because Clara was being goofy :)
Her expression just slays me!

such a sweet heart
 Emma was also not very happy about the time of day, poor baby.
 

I knew she resembled Bryan, though!! haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment