Sunday, June 8, 2014

Tyler's Houston Visit

On Thursday afternoon Emma & I went to pick up Tyler from the airport. He had flown in from Germany to spend a weekend with us!

We first swung by my parent's house so Tyler could say hello to my Mom and meet Emma (since she was snoozing in the carseat as we picked him up).


Once Bryan came home we went to get some Mexican food, and my parents joined us, much to Clara's delight :) She was still warming up to Tyler after her meltdown when he went to her preschool to pick her up with me (oops). 



The three amigos
 Clara cracked me up with that video I may have already posted with Clara playing peek a boo and comforting Clara:

Lulu getting some of Emma's big lip:

Papa making Clara giggle like always :) 

Nothing like picking out beer with a toddler :)

Tyler bonding reluctantly with Goose :)
Clara loved reading to us (see video post from earlier) 

The next day Tyler slept in while I met with the A/C man and then we met up with Bryan for Tyler's Freebird fix (we are Aggies afterall!) 

Then Bryan and Tyler went to play some Top Golf while Emma and I attempted to get some classwork done.

And later that evening Clara went to stay with Lulu & Papa, while we had a game night with our friends Logan & Michelle
Cards Against Humanity is awesome


 The next morning Daddy and Emma bonded over some technology

While Clara, Tyler & I did some reading :) 

Add Emma to the mix!
so cute!
Reading with Tyler:

whatcha lookin' at?
 And then Tyler had some gifts from Clara & Emma from Beth and hismelf!

Clara loves books! 


Loved having Tyler visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment