Sunday, June 15, 2014

Clara's Birthday! (Preschool Party)

I mentioned in my earlier post about her birthday that we had a mini-party at her preschool (Primrose). Due to allergy concerns only store bought sweets are allowed. A bit of a bummer, but considering how scary some of those allergies can be, I don't blame them at all.

I picked up the some mini-cupcakes from Randalls and sunglasses for all the kids from Toys R Us. I had originally thought to do party hats, but didn't immediately find them, and these were even cuter in my opinion!

Passing out the cupcakes and sunglasses:

After everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to Clara (or some toddler version of it :) they dove right in.

"Happy birthday to "Cwewa"

Yummy! "one mo tuptake?"
Sweet smiles even when told no more cupcakes :)

This is Clara & one of her good preschool friends :)
Emma in on the action:


Clara LOVED that Lulu was there too!

Some love from her sweet teacher:

It was quite a noisy, messy adventure, but I think Clara really enjoyed it and so did her friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment