Monday, June 9, 2014

Love these two



Despite being over-tired and cranky, Clara still mustered up some love for her baby sister. 

I don't have pictures or video because I was soaking it in, but earlier today Emma was on a blanket while I patted her to sleep. Clara sat down next to her and patted her bum and rubbed her back just  like I do to Clara when she's not feeling well. She added a few "shhh"s and "it's 'tay, Emma" whenever she made little noises too. Add in the stroking her hair and my heart melted. 

Of course this was followed by Clara accidentally dumping her shape sorter on her sleeping sister's head and the subsequent rude awakening of poor Emma, but it was truly lovely while it lasted :)

I pray you always watch out for your sister and love on her so tenderly sweet Clara. You are a born nurturer and that is such a gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment