Sunday, June 15, 2014

Clara's Birthday: Incredible Pizza

After the party at preschool, Lulu & I took Clara and Emma-Girl to Incredible Pizza where we would meet up with Dada, Papa, Mr. Logan, Ms. Michelle, Riah and Jonah!

Changing clothes into her birthday shirt!

As requested "peeza and wahtah"
love the way she's lounging here :)
I love the expressions on the next two photos SO MUCH: 
 
 She s such a goober!

Daddy's here!! And the first thing she tells him?
"I go poopoot!" :)
Good thing he's a good sport, huh? haha
 And then Papa arrived on the scene and Clara told him the same thing too!
At least she's consistent with her greetings? 

Emma and her monkey kept us company:

A bib Lulu found baby sister to wear at her big sissy's birthday:

Attempted family photos: 
 

Gifts while we wait for our friends to arrive:




She's definitely appreciative and easily awed! love it! 


Bunnis family arrived and ate while Clara played with Papa:

After everyone had plenty of pizza, it was time to play for a little while!


"Wibbit skawy!"
The two littlest companions: 






After lots of playing, we had some cookie cake!


She loved us singing happy birthday to her! 

And frozen yogurt:



Helping herself to Riah's frozen yogurt, the stinker

cracks me up!
oh my
I hope you had a lovely 2nd birthday my sweet sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment