Sunday, June 29, 2014

Women's Retreat: Friday

This weekend Lulu & I took the girls to Grace Ranch for a women's retreat weekend.

Unfortunately, due to a lack of sleep on the toddler front, it got off to a rocky beginning, but we ended up having a ton of fun! Many, many thanks to Breanna & Jan for inviting us!! 

We arrived on Friday afternoon and the girls had fun drawing, playing with baby, and meeting a horse!

The two older girls playing together
They took turns trying to trace each other's hands - super cute.

Lulu helping Clara share with Molly
Clara getting Emma to smile at her :)

love love love love!
 Marissa, due to the expressions and the fabulousness of the following photo, I'm going to give you my unprofessional opinion that you are ready to battle have two children :)
Mommy/Auntie M in high demand
It's so awesome to see how much our girls love the outdoors!
Clara & Ruthie checking out the cows

Our lovely hostesses + Meemaw & Emma
I just love this girl
Meemaw loving on Emma
:)

Nona & Ruthie

Lulu and Clara meet the horse
  
fantastic family photo!! such pretty ladies!
Getting over my body image hang ups to post this picture of Clara & I, because I loved that she trusted enough to pet the horse from my arms.

 Since Clara refused to nap in the car on the way there, though she was great in the car despite that (keeping up a steady monologue all about trees, EIEIO, toes and colors), she was VERY tired and so off to bed she went about an hour after her bedtime. 

Sadly she slept VERY poorly and Lulu was the one with her :(
So sorry about that!

But we were going to have fun on Saturday regardless!

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha I liked your not-so-subtle hint that we should have another kid :)

    ReplyDelete