Thursday, September 20, 2012

3 years!!

Wow time flies. It's cheesy & cliche, but very true. Who would have thought 3 years ago we would be living in a house in Tomball with 2 dogs and a 3 month old? 

Not I.

I love, love, love my husband. He cherishes me the way he promised to on our wedding day. He picks me up when I'm down, makes me laugh (& occasionally cry :), is a precious daddy, and just takes care of our family so naturally and so confidently. I respect and love him for all of it.

Mom was so sweet and watched Baby Clara while we went out to dinner at Guadalajara and had some yummy fajitas & margaritas. The only thing I'm bummed about is we forgot to get a picture together!! :(

BUT we do have a sweet video of Clara Beth for when we got home and were ready to tuck her into bed at the (respectable!) hour of 9pm.
Enjoy! (And be looking for another post of the same in another year's time because this couple isn't going anywhere.)


Oh! And Bryan gave me a gorgeous necklace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment