Thursday, September 6, 2012

Landscape Plan

I am SO stinking excited. Bryan and I have hired Mirror Lake to re-do our front yard. One of the things I really wanted was for our front yard to be livable, not just "lookable." So many front yards are meant to just have pretty landscaping that you can drive by, but it's not really an extension of the house. We are outside and out front SO often that I really want it to be comfortable and inviting, especially when we get together with our neighbors. The design architect and his assistant came by today to take measurements and get a rough idea of the design, and then hopefully soon they will get back to us about the specifics. Then we will meet with them at their office which is located on 3 acres of "example" landscaping. I don't want to completely spoil the surprise, but I will let you see his design plan when he gets back with us. Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment