Sunday, September 9, 2012

Dwayne's Suprise 50th

Friday night Bryan & I drove over to Katy, TX for Uncle Dwayne's Surprise 50th birthday party!

We were at *least* an hour late. It was all my fault too - not Clara's or Bryan's, which is somewhat unusual in our household, haha.

I had gone to work that morning, we had lunch with Laura & Collin, my friend Rachel came over to visit that afternoon, and then I had to frantically get a video lesson ready for geography. It took FAR longer than I anticipated it taking. Oops. I usually manage my time fairly responsibly, but I really wanted to see our friends that day! 

Anyway, by the time we got there it was definitely not longer a surprise and the party was fully underway.


As soon as we got there Clara was immediately out of her carseat and in her great-grandma's arms. It was so nice to be able to visit with Meemaw!

 We were able to see all of the neat decorations Aunt Tricia put together:

And the craps table she rented for the night! This was a huge hit and such a fun idea:


Here's Dad & Papaw putting their heads together over the game:


Lots of visiting! I love Mom's expression in this one:


:)

And this priceless shot of Clara managing to suck her thumb and pick her nose at the same time! And, what's even more impressive, is that they were both on accident! Haha:


With her grandparents, Nona & Pawpaw:


Meloys getting their gambling on:


CB can pass for 21, right? :)


It was a fun night! Great job, Aunt Tricia - and happy birthday, Uncle Dwayne!

No comments:

Post a Comment