Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sleep > Fussing

Today the wee one was not happy. I guess a day running errands and at home with Mommy is not nearly as much fun as a a Labor Day with friends, family & swimming!

After an entire day of fussing my Mom came to the rescue so that I could get my grad class homework done on time. Phew. Thank you, Mom! She's one of the few people who doesn't hand her back as soon as CB starts fussing :) I don't blame anyone for doing that (really I don't!), I just especially appreciate my mom's help on days like today when she never stops fussing, but I really need an hour.

And look who finally took the nap she needed and was resisting. Poor baby is starting to teeth and she has a bit of a cold or allergies.

She's so sweet. I wish I could make everything feel better for her. Until then we will just do lots of cuddling, rocking, bouncing and walking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment