Sunday, September 30, 2012

A&M BTHO Arkansas

As I mentioned in my previous post, Bryan & 3 friends went to the Aggie game yesterday.

Meanwhile, in Tomball, my parents and our neighbors came over to watch the game in our media room. It was fun! I got a kick out of all the fun interactions with CB :)

Then after the game my parents heade to church, our neighbors ran some errands, and I tried to write some more of my research paper while Clara & I waited for Bryan to get home.

Once Bryan was home our neighbors asked if we wanted to go to Goodman's Cafe for dinner with them. It was so good! We will be back for sure.

Then they came over and we watched the Avengers. Such a good movie. It was a busy, but wonderful, Saturday!

(And the Aggies destroyed Arkansas - whoop!)


No comments:

Post a Comment