Sunday, September 2, 2012

Classroom Flipping

For those that I've talked to about "flipping my classroom" this year, it's very similar to what Kahn Academy is doing. I'm definitely not this good, but I really hope this will make a difference in my one small classroom the way he has all over the world. There was a segment on 60 Minutes tonight about it - it's so incredible where education is heading! I LOVE the idea of a teacher being a mentor/facilitator instead of a lecturer. Love it!! 
Please feel free to watch the segment and be amazed!! I would love to make such a big difference on even a few students as this man is doing world-wide.
Click on the link below to read/watch the segment:
Khan Academy: The Future of Education
 And then feel free to watch one of my videos just to get an idea of how I'm trying to implement the similar concept:
Mrs Evans: MAPS

No comments:

Post a Comment