Sunday, September 23, 2012

Houston May Moms Meet Up

When I was about 7 weeks pregnant I became very involved with the month board for May 2012 Moms on The Bump which is an online forum for women going through the same stages at the same time as me. Eventually the really active May Moms from The Bump formed a private group on Facebook and I've grown to know and really love this support group. These women hit trimester marks with me, went through births, and now going through nursing, teething, sleeping, working, etc etc etc all with me. It's been such a beautiful support system. Several of these ladies happen to be from the Houston area, and today I got to meet 5 of them!! I was so excited. One of them is from the Tomball area too and we carpooled down to Pearland (which feels like the other side of the planet) together.

Clara's got her party-onesie on :)



Of course we had to get some group pictures of all of the kiddos! I'm going to leave off names to protect privacy. 

The only little lady at a party full of boys:



All 6 kiddos together:


Clara grabbed the ears of both boys next to her. Good to know she's putting boys in their place already :)


A big pile of 3-5month olds :)
(Clara is the youngest)
Does it get any cuter than this?


Clara didn't feel like we were photographing her at the best angle, so she protested:


Trying again hoping to cheer Clara up:


Oh well :)


All the Mommas with their babies:


It was great! I'm so glad I went :)
Solidarity at it's best!

1 comment:

  1. How COOL!! I'm so glad you've had their fellowship and that you actually got to meet some of the other moms and babies! Those group baby pictures are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete