Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A swingin' and a dancin'

Yesterday I went with Lulu on a few errands and then she went with me to pick up the girls from school. They were stoked when we went outside to swing.


Video:


Video:

I've been a little bit stingy about the amount of time I'm willing to be outside pushing them on the swings because it's over a 100* most days with the sun beating down. Not fun. But yesterday there was a little cloud cover which helps a ton!

Finding the shadiest place
"I'm super Clara!"
Love this :) I wanna hold your hand
"ball!" 
"throwing" it to Clara
Emma really hates weird textures on her feet, and grass is no exception. 
Video:

Then we went inside and turned on Daniel Tiger for a little while and Emma showed us her dance moves and she and Clara did silly hand stand thingys :)

Video:

I ordered a podium for my classroom and a convertible carseat for Emma and the girls had fun playing on the boxes.

With Olaf :)
Sweet girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment