Saturday, July 25, 2015

Dr. Emma (15mo appt)

On Thursday I took Emma to have lunch with Lulu and Papa after her morning nap while Clara was at school! I think she enjoyed the extra attention :)


After lunch with Lulu & Papa, Emmy and I had to go to the pediatrician for Emma's (almost a month late! sorry 2nd child) 15 month check up. 
On a scale of 1-10, she's an 18 on the cuteness scale
When they weighed her they found that she was almost 19lbs (12%)
28" I think?? which was 8%
And her head was right around 50% like always (but I don't remember the measurement)


Waiting for the doc with Babydoll & Water


Emma at the doctor:

The 3 shots Emma received made her feel rather sad and sleepy, so when we got home it was time for a siesta. She ended up sleeping almost 3 hours which is unheard of with her!!

Sleeping the pokes off
 Then we picked up Clara to play at home after she did splash pad at school!

And Clara sang us lots of songs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment