Saturday, July 25, 2015

Mall Playground

Poor Clara has been asking me every day to go to the park. It's been over 100*F every day the past week (almost 2 now) and I just can't do it. We can play in our backyard where the access to shade and water is immediate, but to go to a park? No way. It's just too hot. 

So on Wednesday when Clara was begging and begging and begging to go to the park I asked her if she'd be interested in going to the mall playground as an alternative. And though she was disappointed at the lack of swings, she and Emma had a great time playing.


Sliding down together
Clara about to slide down and Emma climbing up


She gave me her cheese face :)

"fish!"

Emma found the perfect hidey hole:
Notice Clara climbing up the tree slide in the background and Emma under the bridge
Clara climbing in
so cute
 And then, even though I didn't have any quarters with me, I told the girls they could play on the bus for 5 minutes (which ended up being more like 10, but whatever, they were having fun and no one else was waiting to ride it).

Clara the bus driver:




 Emma the bus driver:



Clara REALLLLLY wanted to "drive" the bus one more time, so Emma hoped out to fly a plane. 


Happy girl
And then as a bonus here's a video from that evening showing what Emma does best:

Emma the babydoll mommy:


No comments:

Post a Comment