Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Saturday Fun!

Catching up a little bit :)

Lots of baby feeding going on around here...


Double bottle time!

Subbing feet for a bottle
 After some morning baby doll feeding, it was time to go to the water park with the Bunnis family!

Riah & Clara splashing
Little Jonah
Clara adores this slide
Daddy & sweet Emma Lou
Clara & Riah on a Safety (snack) Break
hehehehe, Emma's hair
Riah slooooowly started warming up
Daddy with his girls
Michelle & Riah
So much fun
we love these folks :)
Happy smiles & big splashes!
me'n'my girls


We came home and took naps, and then woke up and went swinging!

and climbing




Then we had some sweaty and stinky babies, so it was time for some tub and tub coloring.





CB: "I spell me C-l-a-r-a! See, Emma? How you spell you?"
Em: "A-A-A-C!!"
CB: "That's wonderful! Can you write it too?"
Em: *scribbles*
CB: "Oh Emma, I so proud of you! You use you brain today. Get sleeper on and go night night. No more ABCs. Only me."



And then I attempted french braids on Clara's wet hair :) 

It was a good Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment