Friday, July 10, 2015

Picture Update

I've had some interesting iPhone drama lately, but I do now have a phone that works and connects to my computer, so I finally transferred over my pictures from the last 5 or so days and picked some to share :) It'll just be a random post full of photos.

We do lots of swinging! (and sliding) now that we have the playset. 
(Although the heat is BRUTAL)



Then the girls love on each other so much and it's wonderful! I can't help taking a few pictures when they're being extra sweet.






Emma! What are you doing! sit down, child
 Matching pajamas!


Emma adores Clara





Matching whale butts :)
I got a haircut
 We've visited Lulu and Papa
and Clara put Lulu to night night
and Papa read Emma books
And Lulu read Clara books (and may still be feeling the lingering effects of night night, hehe)
 And we got burgers! yum!
Clara stopped to smell the roses in a very literal sense 
 Clara: "Uh oh! The f'owers made my nose tickle!!"
she's so stinking cute 

Emma sitting so pretty at school with her snack

Clara at the splash pad (in pink of course)
The Bunnis family joined us for swimming and spaghetti at Lulu and Papa's house:
Emma and Jonah in a floating basket - buddies since birth
Clara & Zachariah on a duck
 After some messy spaghetti (and yogurt for some little people), Lulu had a treat for everyone! 
yummmmy

Jonah really wanted Emma's shoes
 Emma has been obsessed with this little baby lately - puts it in a stroller, puts it in baskets, in high chairs, etc. I think it's so sweet :)

And that's pretty much it! Hopefully with the technical issues resolved you'll see more of us now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment