Friday, July 17, 2015

Wednesday school & splashes!

On Wednesday my Mom and I had a fun today today. We got pedicures, went to lunch, ran to JoAnns and then she helped me with a project in my classroom! (more on that in a future post after the first day of class when it will be finished) - thanks for your help Mom!

And then we went to pick up the girls from school.

Emma loves to help me get Clara :)
When we got there Clara's class was reading Beauty and the Beast and Clara wanted to stay until it was over, so we settled in for a little while. 
Clara's the blond in the blue dress
 Emma took her snack to go so she just parked it next to Lulu and listened to the story too.

before trying out the "big kid's" classroom furniture
Sonic drink thief 
 Lulu and I decided to run by our house to pick up Mav (he loves swimming & needs exercise) and then go to their house so we could all go swimming! (Did I mention the heat index has been above 100*F for a solid week and a half now?)

But first a yogurt snack
 Then swimming! Hooray!



The title "Poop time" on the following video was supposed to be "Pool time" - autocorrect surprised me.

Water fetch- one of his very favorite things
Cheering Maverick on


After work Daddy joined us!


Using arms & legs! (we don't usually use her floaties anymore)
 Then we came inside for snacks and babies and basically just to entertain the adults. I took some excessively long videos without much purpose other than the girls are just so funny in their natural mannerisms. I'll put them at the bottom in case you want to watch them, but if not, just know they're cute and hungry :) ha

Patting baby night night
 And this picture just cracks me up. Tired girlies needing to go home.

heheheheh
Videos:


No comments:

Post a Comment