Sunday, July 19, 2015

Short & Snappy

I realized as I was pulling up my computer to do a few blog posts that I have a shockingly small number of photos (for me, anyway) from Friday/Saturday.

From Friday...
Emma at the splash pad
Casual reading
Academic bathtime
 On Saturday Clara woke up from her nap super early and ended up coming downstairs and falling back asleep on the ottoman part of the recliner while I worked on school stuff.
That's Clara under the blanket
Ready for me to find a laminator!
 And then on Saturday night Lulu & Papa came over to babysit the girls so Bryan and I could have a much needed night out.

bedtime stories with Papa
 First Bryan and I had a delicious dinner at BJs Brewery and then we went with Michelle & Logan (who also had a date night) to Main Event. We played games in the arcade, laser tag, Liar's Dice, and bowling. It was seriously soooo much fun. 
handsome date
Ski ball competition
with the power of our passes combined our team will win at laser tag!
Team Green won!!
and bowling
It was so lovely to spend some time at first with each other and then with friends without children. Our conversation included things WE wanted to talk about which was huge - and I ate my dinner slowly and with two hands (ahhhh).

No comments:

Post a Comment