Monday, July 29, 2013

Ashley and Marley!

At the very end of 8th grade, I had the great fortune to meet Ashley. We've stayed friends since then, despite different high schools, and going our separate ways - in her case now she lives in Norway! So when I get the chance to see her, I am quick to take her up on it. 

Ashley was stateside for a little while, and we were able to get some lunch with her and her super adorable daughter Marley.


To get 2 moms and 2 babies in the picture is more challenging than it looks.
This is about as good as it gets! Haha. Bryan was sweet enough to take the picture for us.


Take 2:

Well, hi there friend. You look an awful lot like me. Can I touch your finger?


After some lunch, the girls played for a little while in the arcade area.

The girls tag teamed - Marley driving and Clara gear-shifting.


But then who is gonna reach the petals?


Ok, I will.

They were so cute.
I miss you Ashley!!!!! So much!!
Can't wait to hear more about all your exciting news :)

No comments:

Post a Comment