Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Typical Tuesday

Just for fun, here are some pictures and video from our casual Tuesday. 

This is the kind of post I want to show people when they ask me, "what do I *DO* all day as a stay at home mom?" thankfully I RARELY have to actually stay at home all day (or we'd all be loco), but sometimes we just keep ourselves entertained. I am such a blessed mom to be able to spend so much time with my sweet girl. I wouldn't trade my time with her for anything, even on difficult days.

After breakfast we hung out outside while I cleaned the car out.

Clara supervised and made funny faces.



Then she learned how to push her ride-on car backwards! Still no forward movement, but it's better than being stuck stationary, right?

Look how proud she is of herself :)


Then she wanted to clean HER car out. But a girl has to wear her cowgirl hat if she's going to sit in her truck in the garage - duh. I don't know why I questioned it.



Then since it was getting far too hot to just hangout side, especially in a sleeper, we switched to bathing suits and turned Mr. ElePool (as we call him) on.

Fill cup with water. Empty cup of water. Stick something in the cup. Fill with water. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Show Mommy how I can do all of the above again.




Then climb out of the pool and stack cups on a towel.


While admiring Mama who is too hot to get out of the pool.


Decide Mama isn't very interested, and head to the door to go inside and enjoy the A/C.


WOW! She was successful. This is a first!


Very proud of herself :)


Does it again, and Mama was ready with the video this time:

My favorite moment of the video :) Such a goofball.


Since she was obviously finished with the great outdoors, we dried off, got dressed, had some applesauce and took a siesta.


Then Mama had to run a few errands, go to the chiropractor (thank goodness), and then we met up with Dada and Lulu for her very first FREEBIRD BURRITO! (If you are an Aggie, you appreciate this monumental milestone.)

Mmmm, rice.


Wow, Mom! Did you taste that?


Mmmm, more.


:)


And then she was exhausted from all of that playing and eating and fell asleep on the car ride home. Quick bedtime ritual and Squirt is visiting the Land of Nod.

A great (and typical) day in the Evans' Household.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment