Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pretty in Pink

The day Bryan left for San Diego, I decided to leave Clara in her church outfit because it is sooooo stinkin' cute and I wanted to stay cheered up despite him leaving, and what could cheer someone up better than Clara in an adorable baby pink sparkly romper, right?

[Off topic: the sermon this particular Sunday was sooooo good. 
We've been going back and forth between Trinity and KUMC trying to decide if we will continue attending Trinity because we are already members there and Clara will be attending Mother's Day Out there, or if we should switch to KUMC because I've made so many sweet friends there through MOPS, Steering Committee, and VBS. I really can't decide.]

Back to Clara looking adorable!

Once Bryan left we played outside for a little while with Jamie and Ayden, soaking up some Vitamin D on an afternoon that didn't get above 90 (thank you Lord!)


Raisins are like crack to Little Bit.


Once we exhausted our ability to handle the 89 degree weather :) we went inside and played.

While I was tidying up the playroom, Clara managed to hoist herself up onto the chair with the lion mat  to watch me. I'm never quite sure what to expect out of this one!



ALL THREE DEPENDENT CREATURES ARE SITTING AT THE SAME TIME.
Unreal.

I posted a video last night of Clara just being herself for about 5 minutes, so you may recognize some of these silly poses.



Clapping for Clara!
I love how proud she is of her accomplishments. One of my goals as a Mom is to make sure she knows how proud I am of her too.


Cutest pink tushy ever.

Silly girl

Then Jamie, Clara and I met up with my Mom at Mi Rancho for some dinner (and margaritas of course!) My Mom has been ahhhhhmazing this week, helping to take care of Clara and keeping me sane while Bryan is gone. I can't quite underscore enough how much I appreciate her and all of her help. I truly don't know what I would do without her!

While we were there Clara decided she liked oranges. I've been offering her oranges since she started solid foods, and although she liked the flavor in yogurts she would not eat them. Texture thing, maybe?
But she did this evening!


Video:

Once we got home we played a little bit more and put her down for the first night night of Dada gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment