Sunday, July 28, 2013

Bouncing Baby, Dada & Mama

On Friday I thought it would be fun to take Bryan and Clara to Bouncing Bears since he's heard about it, but never been.

We got Clara up and dressed and ready to go. I love the matching socks and bow, hehe :)


We started off on the big trampoline:



And then C took off to do some exploring. 


She was ready to get into some of the bouncing playareas, so in we went.


Lots of sliding.


I have proof that she can be "crabby" -- I know, I know, I'm hilarious.




Wait a second, is this area for little kids or big kids!?!?

LOVE THIS GRIN!!

More climbing & sliding, over and over and over.


Daddy took her on some of the big slides!


Wrong way up, sweet girl.



We had a great time. She lasted about an hour, and crashed when we got home.
It's lots of work having fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment