Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Weimar Visit Part Dos + Videos

Since Blogger wasn't too interested in my attaching anymore photos to the previous post, I'll finish up here.

I love how Maverick & Goose look like they are in a scene of Homeward Bound here :)


To say that the puppies were exhausted from chasing cows and supervising the rock wall construction would be an understatement.


In fact, for more pictures of the rock wall construction, I'm going to refer to you Marrisa's blog post about it here: http://arookiewifewiththeveterangod.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-climbing-rock-wall.html

Grady did an awesome job designing it, and everyone did a terrific job of helping him make it happen.

Clara was pooped out, so we decided to get some of the toys out that Jan let us use (thank you!) and let her just play on the floor for a little bit.


THEN this chica decided to really walk! She was walking across the whole room several times!!



In case you were wondering why I'm singing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" it's because every time I started singing it Clara would stand up and start walking! It was the goofiest thing. No other song did the same thing, so I just kept singing it over and over and then Bryan joined in and we just kept singing it in a round. It was so fun and so exciting to see her toddling everywhere!
Go Clara! We officially have a walker!

Victory playing with Dada. He's so fun and silly!


Victory playing with Mama. She tries to be as fun as Dada :)


Then ... somehow... *cough cough* I fell asleep. I was so exhausted, and it just happened. Meemaw and Aunt Tricia were both incredibly sweet and took little bit for a walk. I bet she really enjoyed that - thank you both so much!


Then it was time for dinner, PJs, and time to hit the road.
We had lots of hugs and good byes to say first though.


So tempting to honk at this romanic-looking moment G&M :)


A pin-wheeling good bye to you!


Phew. That was an exhausting day.


I had zero cell phone service, and I loved it! We just played and played, and visited with family and friends. I can't thank you enjoy, Mr. and Mrs. Baldwin as well as Grady & Marissa (and Murphy, too, of course) for hosting us!

No comments:

Post a Comment