Saturday, July 6, 2013

Birthday Party: (Most of) The Guests!

After all of these posts, are you getting tired of reading?

I love the following pictures though, of almost all of the guests that came!
I am so sorry that I missed a few people, but those that came early and left I couldn't get, and I didn't think to make sure to get those that came close to the end. I'm sorry!

Mommy & Daddy - love love love this photo
Ronnie, Celina, Alexandra & Ronnie
With Rachel, my lovely college roommate
Enrique, Amber & Alexa - a playmate of Clara's
Stephanie, long time fiend to Bryan & I
Beth & Emily, you probably recognize these two by now :)
The Yee ladies: Kara, Erica & Katelyn. Sorry I didn't get Peter & Jordan too!
Hermes Clan - Uncle Keith, Aunt Jana & Regan
Lauren brought her Mama and Landon, who wanted some cake :)
Sokol Family - Kirsten, Brandon, Isla & wee April 
Lulu & Papa and big smiles :)
Auntie M & Uncle G - and of course, Baby Meloy
Collin - a close friend of Bryan & I. Sorry we missed you Laura!
Another with Mama and Dada
With Grandpa and Celina :)
With our sweet neighbors Jonathan and Owen
Windy, Ross, Henry, and wee one on the way
And of course, MeMaw & Paw!!

No comments:

Post a Comment