Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Family Cheerios

 I have so many posts that I've started and not finished ... so you may feel a bit of an onslaught in the next few days. Sorry about that :-/ 

Normally I'd say, "oh well," and just leave it at that, but I really do try to maintain the blog as a digital scrapbook and I don't WANT to miss all the fun things we do, and all the cute pictures of little miss :)

So, anyway, sorry for the overkill!

Today is Bryan's 9/80 Friday off, and after a VERY rough night involving teething and a baby that refused, we are off to a sluggish start, which explains the cheerios in the messy bedroom idea we had :)
Please excuse the mess. I'm in the process of sorting laundry and creating give-away piles. It doesn't make for a great backdrop!

Feeding Daddy:

MELT. MY. HEART.

Sweet girl :)

Video!
The video gets dark and bright depending on how much sunlight is in the room. Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment