Sunday, July 21, 2013

Lazy Sunday Afternoon Video

This afternoon my allergies got the best of me, so after a very short trip to Target, we just hung around the house while we entertained Clara ... or did she entertain us? Either way, we entertained each other. And I took some Aleve and Sudafed. And watched HGTV Design Star too, of course, because it was the finale! I liked the winner this year, although I really miss the old style Design Star when they actually had to DESIGN and BUDGET, not just shop without a limit ... anyway, back to the real purpose of this post, which is to now entertain YOU! :)

The video is kind of long which is why it's in standard definition. The upload kept failing when I tried to upload it in HD, so for all of you tech people, sorry about it! But I happen to think she's darling even when it's not super crisp :)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment