Monday, July 22, 2013

Dating with Sequence

Usually after a long day the 3 of us have dinner together, play for an hour or take a walk (depending on Houston heat) and put Clara down between 7-7:30 depending on her nap and how busy our day was. Then Bryan usually gets some work done, and plays guitar while during the school year I get my grad homework done or do some writing/reading. 

Tonight instead we played 4 rounds of our newest game addition: Sequence

It was so much fun. I told him I felt like we were dating all over again. Over the last several months we've let our "dating" time slip in favor of taking care of Clara or putting our own interests and hobbies first. 

Note to self: play more TOGETHER again. It was wonderful :)


All of the parenting we do won't mean much if she doesn't see a healthy, loving couple setting her an example!

2 comments:

  1. 1. I'm glad you liked Sequence so much that you bought it!
    2. Yay for playing games together! That's one of my favorite date night activities :)
    3. I hope you won ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OF COURSE I won. Well, the first 3 games. Bryan insisted we play until he won a game, and he defeated me game 4. I guess we all have to lose occasionally, right?

    ReplyDelete