Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Clothes > Chairs

Still no chairs!!! But we did find a very promising place that could make chairs that work for us, although they're a little more than we budgeted for. I'm taking Bryan there this weekend to check it out and see what he thinks. I love to negotiate, so maybe it can be made reasonable! Mom actually decided to order 2 chairs from them, so we'll see how that all works out too.

Then we went clothes-shopping, which I usually don't like very much. Especially when it's something hard to shop for like, for example, teacher clothes! It's not exactly business dress ... or business casual... or really anything exactly. I needed to find "professional" clothes that would work in a crazy Pre-K environment. Just when I was about to give up, Mom & I found several things that would work! (Thank goodness. And thank you, J.C. Penny.)

Lastly (and possibly the most fun), we visited a store meant just for teachers! I am SO proud of my restraint, actually :) I wanted everything & only bought a few things. (I'm sure Bryan is very thankful to read that.) They were all things I could REALLY use too. I'm counting down the days! This year is going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment