Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Take that _______ out of your ______

I wish I had started a tally of how many times I would say "take such-and-such out of your such-and-such!" Who knew? Those of you who have or have had 5 year-olds before maybe would have known... but me? I have been a little surprised!


Take that .... crayon, shirt, plastic fish, library book, piece of carpet, glue, backpack strap (the list goes on and on) .... out of your mouth, please.

Take that .... crayon, shirt, plastic fish, library book, piece of carpet, glue, backpack strap (the list goes on and on) ... out of your nose, please.

Take that .... crayon, shirt, plastic fish, library book, piece of carpet, glue, backpack strap (the list goes on and on) ... out of your ears, please.

....out of your pants, please.

.....out of your shirt, please.

....out of your shoes, please.

Really, I've been impressed with a couple of the combinations I've seen!
Sometimes these kiddos really crack me up.

Keep praying as we move into week 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment