Sunday, August 1, 2010

Honey Do's

I can't believe how great our apartment is looking! Give us a few more days and I'll post pictures. I want everything to be (close to) perfect first. We accidentally forgot to pick up our comforter from the dry cleaners before we left College Station so our bed doesn't look as pretty, oops. Bryan's going to pick that up when he goes back this week.

I've been keeping busy washing all of our clothes. I want EVERYTHING to be washed now that we're in a new place without a weird smell. Plus I've been rearranging our bathroom, office, and kitchen to be functional and tidy.

Bryan, meanwhile, has been kept quite busy himself. He's been assembling, hanging, reaching, setting up our wireless internet, and running "manly" errands like Radio Shack :) I'm proud of him. He leaves to go to back to College Station this evening so I made sure he did all of the things I'm either terrible at or don't know how to do before he leaves!



It really stinks that we have a month we'll have to live apart from each other, but I keep reminding myself that lots of couples have to do this periodically - some couples even longer when spouses work on oil rigs or are in the military. Still, it's the first time we've been separated for more than a weekend since we've been married and I'm not excited about it. Who am I going to steal the covers from?

On a much happier note - I'm so excited about school! We went to Walmart today to pick up a couple of essentials like bread, milk, cereal, etc. and walked out with some unintended school supplies :) I am really excited! My PPR final is this week, all day certification training on Friday, and then Monday, Aug. 9 I start New Teacher Orientation! And then the fun won't stop until next summer, haha. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment