Saturday, August 21, 2010

A is for Adorable!

Yesterday just about wrapped up my time prepping the classroom before school starts! I was panicking, so once more my Mom came to the rescue :)
(Thanks, Mom! You're the best!)

Here is the library center:


On the left (across the cabinets) is our Reading Wall & on the right (whiteboard) is our Word Wall and in the center is the "teacher station" where my computer is plus all of the equipment to work the Starboard:


On the left is sort of my desk and the small group center, on the wall is where we will display student work and below that is our technology/computer center:


This is where all the carpet time happens! On the left is the flip chart, in the middle is the Starboard, the director's chair is for our Read-Aloud time, and then on the right is our math center/calendar time:


And finally, here's a photo of as much of the room as I could fit into one shot:


I realize I'm missing some chairs at that one desk, I promise I'll fix that ASAP.
I'm going back to school for just an hour or so today to finish putting their names at their seating arrangement and a few other odds and ends. Getting pretty close though!!

MeMaw Evans also stopped by yesterday to see the room and help me cut out name tags among other things. It was so good to see her and receive her help - thank you MeMaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment