Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mightnight Gold

Many of you know I'm not much of a night owl, but since there was still a load of laundry in the dryer, I decided to do a little browsing around for good Pre-K websites.
I struck gold!!

The laundry has long since been finished but I could not stop reading this blog by a Pre-K and Kindergarten teacher: Blog | Pre-K Pages
It had a huge wealth of information if you've got the time to do some digging.

I also discovered Heidi Songs: Little Songs for Language Arts which are just incredible!! I'm going to ask my principal if we have these resources at school already, and if not, I'm going to invest for sure!! What an incredible way to teach the basics! She incorporates music, singing, dancing/moving and pictures to help students learn the alphabet, numbers, shapes, sight words, etc. Pretty sweet idea.

I am now 100% exhausted and it's about 2 hours past my usual bedtime at least, so I'm off. I had to share those websites though for all of you parents of younger kiddos and fellow teachers. So cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment