Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Holiday Celebrations: Day 4 (M&M Ranch) #2

Part 2 of Christmas Eve with the Meloy Clan: The Battle of the Meloy Marshmallows!

Mom & I decided the men of the family as well as the grandkids (is there really a big difference? :) would receive Marshmallow Guns and Bows as well as huge buckets full of marshmallows for a Christmas Eve Battle. Who says South Texas Christmases aren't "white"?!

I loved loved loved watching them battle it out! So much fun :)

Before the chaos

Kyle loading up!
Grady prepped and ready to go 
Corn starch is yucky on marshmallows, Mommy 
Battle foul!
Reload with Papa, Uncle Keith & Uncle Dewayne 
Aunt Jana helping out the boys
Here Daddy, let me help

Meemaw & Molly watching from a safe distance
Under attack!

Aunt Jana: "Does that hurt, Dewayne?"
Uncle Dewayne: "Yes."
*pause*
Uncle Dewayne: "It hurts my feelings." 
Taking unfair advantage of his Dad reloading :)
Clara helping Kevin reload
It's a battle ground!


Video 1:

Video 2:

I may have a few more videos but I'll have to dig through my picture files to make sure I didn't miss any.

Clara really wanted to play too - good thing Daddy is a good sport! 
Shoot the camera girls! why!?
 Bryan even aimed for Tiny Two!

Clara LOVED shooting!!
 Video:

Battling with a toddler will not protect you


That was fun Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment