Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It's been swell, 2013

So long 2013. It's been a year very full of ups and downs, challenges and triumphs.

Clara learned to sit, crawl, walk, run, talk, sing, and climb (along with MANY other new skills).

Bryan and I moved houses to be much closer to his office. 

I accepted and started a job teaching at LPCA. 

I found out I'm pregnant with Tiny Two. 

The dogs have learned to drink from the toilet bowl (ew), and that they will spend time outside if they wake up the baby or steal her food. 

I've made some wonderful new friends - coworkers, mommy friends from MOPS and play dates, and from church. 

I've had to lean on family, friends and God heavily during this season as I have faced health concerns. 

I've had the chance to spend time with almost everyone in my extended family, and lots of time with close family!

I am very much looking forward to meeting our newest munchkin and watching Clara continue to grow and learn as a big sister in 2014. 
And who knows? Maybe I'll learn a little more about parenting! :)

Happy New Year! 

I think I may be ringing it in in my dreams though because now that the hairy A&M vs. Duke bowl game is over I am drained and sleepy! (We won though! 52-48. Wasn't sure that was going to happen.)

Goodnight and see you in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment