Friday, December 13, 2013

Tiny Two U/S at 23 weeks

I finally downloaded the CD of images from my appointment last Thursday. I picked a couple of the cutest ones to share!

One teeny tiny foot:

It's hard to make out, but this is baby girl's face. The top of her head is toward the upper right side, then two eyes, her nose, and you can make out her left jaw/cheek on the left, with her mouth as a black hole in the middle. She looks pretty cute from what I'm seeing!
 

Profile! This is probably the best profile shot we've ever had for either of our girls. Very exciting :)

Stay healthy and happy in there little one!
I may need to change her nickname from Tiny Two to Popcorn because it seriously feels like my stomach is making popcorn half of every day. It's crazy. So many kicks and punches and rolls. Someone's active!

1 comment: